Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Butterfly week (3)

Hey! Fluttering by with my 3rd card this week using butterflies! This is my husband's favorite - he is so sweet to care about my hobby, isn't he? ;))

I used a combination of the butterflies from my 1st and 2nd card - the Hero Arts butterfly and die and the MFT die cuts.... I adore textpaper - and particulary this thick type of print... Must see if I can get more of this...

 
And some details ....


Supplies
hero Arts /sizzix stamp /die set,  Hero Arts Happy Birthday, MFT butterfly die, EK Success scallop punch, Hero Arts layering paper, Bazzill kraft some misc pp.

Have a great day! 


6 comments:

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Super smukt, Pia... de sommerfugle må jeg da bare lifte:-)

Melissa Shea said...

Lovely! The butterflies are so pretty! I love the text too! That's sweet your DH is interested, mine is too, makes sharing with him fun!

Hellemor said...

Ja, sommerfugle går man aldrig fejl af. Hvor der det et flot kort. Jeg kan god forstå at det er Jan's favorit.

Det er nu dejligt at vores kære mænd viser lidt interesse for vores dejlige hobby.

Annette / aka said...

Altså de sommerfugle er bare så flotte.
Og superlækkert kort.

Pam W Merwin said...

Such a beautiful card - the butterflies are amazing! Will have to check into those dies:)

LindaS said...

Superflot kort. Er vild med sommerfugle.