Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Take Three - Fly Away Newsprint (2)

Hey,

Already wednesday - time is flying and so is this cute airship ;)  On this 2nd card I stamped the entire background on some Bazzill Cream cardstock and then randomly stamped the compas (?) from the Past Times set using the Midtone Cup O' Joe and the Splash Chalk ink. In this way this newsprint background changes character....


The stamped frame is from the Sending you Love set and I used some cream twine to tie around the ends..  The entire piece was mounted on some Pool Layering paper (LOVE that color!)


Thank you so much for stopping by! I will be back on thursday with my 3rd and last card! And then I will be taking a break - preparing for this event!! See some of you there - I hope!!

3 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Superlækre kort, du har lavet i flotte farver!
Du må have en god dag.

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Super smukt kort i skønne farver. Ha en god dag

Hellemor said...

Guf nogle flotte farver du har brugt til de lækre herrekort. Jeg er helt vild med stempelsætte past time. Det er fantastisk til herrekort.