Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

take it easy

I made this fun little card using the cute "Dad's Day" set from Lawn Fawn. I made the chair looking very cosy and comfy by stamping over a white stamped background using the Leaf and Flower Background from Hero Arts. This is leaving a nice pattern on the chair!
 

Could be used as a gift card for a man loving his old comfy chair :-)  I punched a half circle and added a flat masculine looking embellishment - tones down that bow, don't you think? ;)


Btw, Stay tuned for a Lawnscaping Blop Hop on October, 5th.
I am sure we are all in for an inspirational treat with the Fall Themed hop!
I am looking very much forward to it!


3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Hi Pia, your work is always so inspiring and this comfy chair card is no exception. I love the pattern on the chair and all the fabby details on the card. Have a lovely day, my friend!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Super lækkert kort i dejlige farver.
... et skønt lænestol stempel.
Ha en god aften, knuss

Charlie said...

ÅH jeg får sådan lyst til at sidde i sådan en lænestol lige nu zzzz. Skønt kort og jo - det er en IKKE tøset sløjfe på den måde.