Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year here from the rainy Denmark! Here is a selfie taken (by me) on New Years Eve. Fiona wanted to be in the picture, too :)


I did plan to be creative during the holidays but besides helping out with some invitations I didn't get anything done. Well, I did clean up my craft room which is a good thing, right?

Inspired by Kristinas wonderful winter thanks card on the SSS blog I pulled out my little cute Merry Kissmas stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I also wanted to try out the watercoloring using distress markers - oh boy I need to practice ;) This card is my 3rd try - I think when watercoloring - it is okay to color outside the lines, huh :-) :-)  Some sparkle was added with the oh so famous wink of stella pen!


Well, I hope 2014 will be a fantastic year for all of you!  Thanks to all of you who stopped by during 2013 and leaving wonderful comments. I really appreciate it! I'll definitely try to do some more stamping and blogging in 2014!

1 comment:

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

This is so cute and lovely, Pia

Happy New Year to you, too,

Hugs, Lissy