Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

I am still here...

I just can't believe that it has been so looong since I have blogged! 
Things have been quite hectic at work so there's been very limited energy to be creative. 

I am very happy that I got to get creative again yesterday in company with some lovely crafty girls.

I did not really produce much - a few cards and some tags ;) 

Here is one of them using the lovely FlyAKite Dienamics from MFT and some Lawn Fawn stamps. The papers are from MME. 

 
The tag is from Tim Holtz. 


Now I must slip back to bed - caught a cold but I have to be ready for work tomorrow again!
Have a lovely week and thanks for stopping by !

9 comments:

Kelly said...

adorable!

Kerry said...

I love this card and am glad you're back to blogging. Just last week I thought to myself, "Where has Pia been?" :)

Kara Lynne said...

Absolutely love that tag! Just a great design and wonderful papers.

Anne-Mette said...

Nice tag. Love the colours.

Rachel said...

great tag! the patterned paper is a lot of fun
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Nancy K said...

Hi Pia, I was so happy to see a new post and also to see that your creativity is still so wonderful! This tag is certainly worth waiting for, such a sweet mix of papers! Get some rest...you've been missed, sweet friend. sending hugs from California~

Mary-Anne V said...

So glad you are back. Very pretty tag...hope you find time to post again soon! Have a great weekend.

Charlie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE - og god bedring. Sommerforkølelser er noget MØG de kan holde længe hvis man passer godt på dem. Knus

Charlie said...

Øv så nåede den "bug" osse til Sjælland - så jeg arbejder hjemmefra i dag med PAUSER. Tak for dit kig forbi vores Facebook side - vi glæder os vildt meget til på søndag når der skal bloghoppes for første gang. Og I GUDER hvor det tager tid at organisere... =0)