Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Wine Tags

It is always good to have a little stash of wine tags, for those hostess gifts and such. Right?
I realized yesterday, that I had run out... so today I made a few to have on hand for that next time....

I kept the colors and design very simple. I like simple...


Materials: 
MFT "Lets toast" die, Tim Holtz Stencil, WPlus9 feather dies, Avery Elle Sentiment 
"Oh Happy Day", Hero Art Silver ink. 


Materials: 
MFT "Lets toast" die, Hero Arts Stamp "Tiny Flags", Hero Arts Sundrifter "Love this" 
clear stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Stain (antique bronze), Lawn Fawn 
"Many Thanks" clear stamps. 



And a final look at the tags, I created!



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you enjoy the rest of the Sunday! 


4 comments:

Charlie said...

Tak for at huske mig på at jeg også har den die - dine er så fine og Pia-agtige. Jeg må vist også få lavet lidt af dem.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful tags! That's a great idea to have some on hand.

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

De er såå smukke, Pia

God weekend, knuss

Ses vi i Ejsing :-))

Joan said...

Hej Pia. Hvor er de bare super søde og enkle. De ligner jo en hel million :-)