I made a couple of small cards with stamped scraps - I always seem to keep lots of stamped pieces but I rarely use them. So I challenged myself on Sunday and made a few quick cards ;)
The little tag was the stamped piece on this card.
And I have to show you some pictures from my latest garden project. Jan, my husband did most of the work by himself. I am so proud of him! He did a great job.
I have always wanted a greenhouse - but I just couldn't find the place in the garden - untill my husband suggested this spot - which was perfect for this kind of greenhouse / orangeri.
2. The outdoor tiles have been laid down.
3. Digging a path for the waterpipe into the greenhouse - love this photo of the grass dominos ;)
2. Looking out the window from the 1st floor, on day 2 in the morning - I was so surprised. Jan got up very early!!
3. Working hard...
2. Made some deco with my silhouette for the table.
3. The cats already love the place and ofcourse they have their own little place.
Do you have a greenhouse and some good tips to share? I would love to know ;))