Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tuesday Trigger

Hey,

This is my first time playing along with Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger :)
I love the feel of this photo with the lovely vintage cutlery - isn't it wonderful!?


And here is my inspirational card.  The fork & spoon is an older stamp from Hero Arts (I love this stamp and use it often for placecards and such) - it is stamped in StazON Platinum ink.


The papers are Bazzill Cardshoppe &  Hero Arts Layering paper (for the card base). I used the swirl from the Hero Arts Friend Collage cling set (new for 2013). 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


10 comments:

Deirdre said...

Wow Pia - love what you created. Amazing - reckon it will be showcased next Tuesday - it's a stunner/winner in my book!

Betty said...

love this - colors, design, everything combine so well for a beautiful card!

Charlie said...

Lovely card - subtle colors and perfect design.

My Paper Epiphany said...

So elegant - love it!

Chriss Blagrave said...

So very elegant! That ink shows beautifully on your card and I love the sketch you used!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Det er så smukt og elegant, Pia... så fint med gaffel og skeen.
God dag, knus

lostinpaper said...

Such an elegant take on the trigger, love that flourish!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Shay said...

Such a pretty card and an awesome take on the Trigger! Love everything about it.

Shay said...

Such a pretty card and an awesome take on the Trigger! Love everything about it.