Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

A spring card in October?

I made this for a submission call - but did not submit it as I realized I had misunderstood the category - oh well ;) So here is a spring card for you in October!

I used a range of different hero arts shadow inks for the flower stamping around some cloud masks (MFT cloud die cut out of masking paper) .


One of the clouds was die cut directly out of the front panel and I used the negativ part when sponging the background (using hero arts soft pool shadow ink).


Supplies
Stamps: AE April Showers by Technique Tuesday, Ampersand stamp by Amy Tangerine
Inks: Hero Arts Shadow inks
Paper: Bazzill

I ended up submitting 3 cards for Cards Creation Vol. 12 - my first ever submission for a magazine!
And one of them got accepted - I am so thrilled! ;) I will show you the 2 cards which did not get accepted,  on a later ocassion.


2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

And who doesn't enjoy a touch of Spring as we head towards Winter! Beautiful card, Jo x

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Misforstået eller ej ;-) det er super smukt

God søndag, knuss