Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

2 cards in 90 minutes - for a good cause

Saturday evening Janet hosted a 90 minutes scramble at the Hero Arts Flickr Group.
As Jan (my dh) also felt like playing (computer games) at his desk I thought it would be fun to join again.

I love the feeling of people sitting world wide stamping at the same time - working with the same theme. So much fun!! This time the theme was thank you cards for Operation Marshmellows.

I really enjoyed making cards for a good cause and also going nuts with the all american color scheme and stars! I love stars!! Here are my two cards:

 Stamps: Galaxy of Stars (yummy), Tall Thank You.

Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Engravings, Hero Arts (an older message set - can't recall the name)

These cards are off to Janet who will forward them to Operation Marshmallow.

This reminds me that I have to get started on making cards for our own Danish Operation Skriv Hjem.

Now off to watch some tv...


2 comments:

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

De er såå smukke. Enkelt og elegante i farver og pynt.
Ha en god dag!!!

Hellemor said...

Nøj, hvor er dine kort smukke. Utroligt at du har kunne lave dem på 90 min. Hvor er de altså ren i stilen - imponerende Pia.