Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Newspaper Skyline

I really really like the Newspaper Skyline - infact all the newspaper stamps are yummy ;))

I am not sure if I like the finished look of this card though - the clouds are sort of covering up an inking mistake ;( - I can't seem to ignore that  - do you know the feeling??


The next card is more "me"  - I really love the soft apricot shadow ink with the brown and teal. Such yummy colors!!

Speaking about colors - the NEW MIDtone shadow inks arrived today - and I can't wait to try out those new yummy colors!!




Have a great week, y'all!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

These are both so pretty. I, too, love all the newsprint stamps in the HA line. I love your bold colors - I'm feeling inspired. Thanks so much.

Anette said...

Begge kortene er veldig fine, synes jeg! Spennende å prøve nye inks, ja - gleder meg!

Grete said...

Ja jeg kender godt den fornemmelse af at ha' lavet noget man synes er knap så godt, men jeg synes nu dit kort er rigtig fint, og jeg kan ikke få øje på nogen fejl.
Skal da lige ind og lure på de nye farver du har fået hjem.

Gitte said...

Waouw nogle kanon flotte kort du har lavet.
Jeg kender godt når man får "klatte" lidt rundt på kortet, men mine bliver tit gemt væk. Men en flot redning, havde du ikke skrevet det havde jeg ikke tænkt på det. :O)
Nu vil jeg ind og "lege" med alle mine nye lækre scrapsager. :O)
Du må ha' en rigtig skøn uge.
Knus