Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Hero Arts Scramble Card

Last night after cleaning up my scrap desk, I saw that there was another Hero Arts Scramble at Flickr. I haven't participated in one in a long time - this time it was Laura who challenged us to make a shaped card (see all of them here).

Mine came together really fast - I made a cloud shape tag a while ago so I had the idea of using the same shape for my card.  The background is the new tiny stars background stamp from Hero Arts. I LOVE this - so very cute and so versatile, too.


Two cloud shapes were put together - scoring the backside at the top.


I made the moon by coloring a piece of paper with soft yellow shadow ink and punching the shape with a circle punch. I distressed the edges with butterbar shadow ink.


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Howl are you CL675, Hero Arts Tiny Stars background CG616.
Inks: Hero Arts shadow inks (soft yellow, butterbar, orange soda, soft pool & cup o'joe).

1 comment:

Joan said...

Hej Pia.
Hvor er det bare et super sødt kort. Dejlige farver og kortet passer til alle, store som små. Fortsat god dag til dig og Jan :-)