Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

You!

Stars are really my favorite and I've had those  Studio Calico wood veneer stars for ages and as I was  packing for the scrap club last week, I found them ! I started on this card that evening & finished it today! ;)



Love that wood stamp which is from the WPlus9 dockside backgrounds.The tiny star background is this one from Hero Arts.



Supplies:
Stamps: Dockside Backgrounds, Wplus9, Tiny Stars Background Hero Arts, Sundrifter Love this Hero Arts.
Inks: Hero Arts shadow inks (navy, cup o joe, wet cement)
Other: Wood veener stars Studio Calico, Lawn Fawn Twine, tag from a local supermarket.


It may not be the most innovative way to use wood veneer - but I really like how the wooden stars complement the stamped stars ;))

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

WAUW Pia this is a fab combo of lovely stamps, cute stars and all. I must remember this card - could be used for a lot of occasions. GOD weekend til dig og dine. =0)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)