Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Autumn Mood

The little squirrel from Lawn Fawns Critters in the Burbs is so cute.

Eventhough the acorns seems a bit of out proportions for the tree I just couldn't help making them fell from the tree and making the squirrel "swing" for them ;)

I love that Lawn Fawn set - one of my faves! 


This time of the year I just love canning everything from the garden. Finding new recipes and still making the good old classic. This pumkin is not homegrown - but I had to make a few sweet pickled pumkins with vanilla & ginger. Yum!  - (stamps from MFT)

And today I picked our only 4 pears (!) - yes what a poor harvest this year! But I made 4 little jars with a great new recipe I found - with pear jam with chilis, ginger and vanilla. This is so good ! I can't wait to use this with lovely cheese! Yum!

(stamp from Hero Arts)





Have a great September Sunday!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Hvor er det et CUTE kort. Og nuttede syltelabels. Lyder lækkert - ærgerligt man ikke kan tåle ingefær. =0)