Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Metal, Wood & Cork Challenge at Moxie's

Today I am playing with cork on my card - another card for this week's challenges at Moxie Fab World.

I had the Danish Operation Write Home in mind when I created this card. I think this would make a nice card for someone to send home to a loved one.



The cork element was die cute with a MFT die (set of arrows). The hearts with the SSS Holiday Shapes dies ( small hearts & stars).


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler & Pretty Phrases
Dies: MFT & SSS
Paper: cork, bazzill kraft & cardshoppe.

Today is the last day - sigh! I had so much fun playing along and checking in each day to see new inspirational cards! I plan to play along for the 2 remaining challenges another day  - I was just too busy the last couple of days!

Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Dortesjs said...

i love this so very CAS

Charlie said...

WAUW this is FAB and thanks for thinking OSH.. =0)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)