Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Stickers & Tape Challenge at Moxie's - Take 2

This is my 2nd post for today (be sure to scroll down to see the previous post). I just had to make a card using tape also! I love washi tape and I admit, I have a lot! And I use it for a lot of things.

This card is also for the Stickers & Tape Challenge and I am using my washi tape on the die cut piece which is made by an MFT grass die cut. I am using the postive and the negative part to create the "spooky" borders ;)


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Ghostly Greetings CL628
Dies: MFT Grass die
Other: MT tape, Doodlebug twine, Hero Arts embossing powder
Paper: Hero Arts layering + bazzill.
 
 Isn't that little ghost so cute? 
 

I was so inspired also by Lisa's chalkboard video on the Hero Arts blog as well so I think this would be fitting for this months challenge here.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)