Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Ready Made Embellishment Challenge at Moxie's

When I checked into the Moxie Fab World blog today and saw the fabulous cards made with ready made embellishment I was so inspired to make a card! YES! This is just the inspiration I have been waiting for - I actually love the ready made embellishments but I seldom use them, so I really have a lot just laying around. 

I've used some Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane chipboards and paired them up with the knit background stamp from WPlus9 and made this birthday card for a knitting/crocheting crafty friend!
The colors of the chipboard pieces are repeated in the background stamping.

Background stamping made with the wonderful soft hero arts shadow inks!
Some of the chipboards where raised using foam dots.


Supplies:
Stamps: Knit background builders WPlus9, It's your day Hero Arts CL661
Inks: Hero Arts Soft Yellow, Pool & Wet Cement, Memories Dye ink Black
Embellishments: Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane
Other: May Arts silk ribbon, foam adhesive.
Papers: Hero Arts Layering paper Wet Cement, Bazzil Cardshoppe


Well, I hope you like it - be sure to take a look at the Moxie Fab World blog to see the stunning cards, which inspired me! Maybe you want to play along in the challenge, too? I can't wait to check in tomorrow to see, what's up!

Have fun!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

rigtig flot - som altid :-)

Skønt at hilse på dig i lørdags - du så ski godt ud som altid :-)

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Det er så lækkert et kort, Pia
Knus, Lissy

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)