Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

{ All that glitter }

This is actually my 2nd post for today. See the previous one here.  

I am participating in the challenge "All That Glitters is Gold Challenge in the Moxie Fab World".

I was very much inspired by this photo here when I created my cards as you can see below.


I took the Hero Arts International skyline wood stamp off the block and mounted in a curve on a stamp press.  On my first card I stamped the skyline with Hero Arts gold shadow ink first - then masked off the stamped piece and embossed the bottom part with some gold Zing embossing powder. 


The sentiment is also from Hero Arts. From the Sparkle Birthday set.  Perfect, huh?! ;-)



The other card is reversed - embossing the skyline and coloring in the bottom part with that same golden shadow ink from the first card.  For this one I added some neon ribbon - just for fun!


 Some close up on some details on both cards. Which one is your favorite? 



Thanks for stopping by today for some golden glitter fun! 

A GREAT sunday to you all!!

5 comments:

Gitte said...

Waouw hvor er de kort bare skønne. Kan ikke vælge hvilket kort jeg bedst kan lide. Er vild med glitter :)
Rigtig dejlig dag
Knuz gitte

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous and Unique!

Helen F. said...

Both cards are lovely, Pia. I especially like the second one with the sparkle in the buildings :)

Charlie said...

Glitter er jo for det meste bandlyst her i huset - men rent privat kan jeg godt lide det og jeg er nok mest vild med det hvor det er skylinen der glimter. Men fine begge to. =0) God weekend.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)