Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello

A few weeks ago the App Timehop showed me a year old post where I used shrink plastic ;) I really felt like trying that out again - so much fun! So I made a few feathers to use as embellishments on future projects.

One of them I used on this card below. I stamped the background also using one of the feather stamps (again from WPlus9) - I used Hero Arts shadow ink (wet cement) and for the focal point of the card, I used some older My Mind's Eye chipboard letters in one of my favorite colors!


Here is a close up of the shrinked stamped feather :) A few of the chipboards letters were raised for some added interest, using foam adhesive.  For the card base, I used Hero Arts Wet Cement layering paper.


If you don't know the app Timehop - I urge you to take a look - it is so much fun to be reminded of the past - through daily time jumps. The App shows you each day photos taken exactly 1 year ago , 2 years ago, 3 years ago... on that same date! Have fun! :-)

Have a great day/evening!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

beautiful! the popped 'o' with that sweet feather is lovely!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Charlie said...

Dine nye fjerstempler er SÅ lækre og den er nuttet den lille krympefjer. Dejligt at du er så flittig lige pt jeg elsker jo at se det du laver. KH herfra til både to- og 4-benene

Karina Beck said...

Hvor er det et flot kort og ret lækkert fjerstempel.